Thursday, April 3, 2008

Letter to OPRAH, the 2nd one

I sent a second letter to Ms Oprah.. I am nothing if not persistant..LOL
THE LETTER:
I sent an email a few days ago about the sugardaddie.com website. I have since found a blog dating back to Nov 07, from a woman who had a similar experience as mine. She was deleted from the site for being a "whistle-blower" as well. I have also talked to several more women who have shared stories with me,none of which are good. I have also emailed Dr Phil, since he has endorsed this site. The sexual harassment, degradation and humiliation of women on this sight has to be stopped. Women are being treated like whores and being used as toys for these mens pleasures. Sugardaddie.com is promoting themselves as a premium dating site to meet quality men, all the while doing nothing to banish the guys who are behaving in this manner. Our avenue of protecting ourselves within the system is failing us, when we complain and nothing is done except to remove us from the site. Please step up Oprah, the power of your influence can evoke change.

No comments:

FINALLY ABLE TO ACCESS THIS ACCOUNT

 So many years ago i started this blog. I lost all of my log in info and access to the email linked to it. I have just now finally recovered...