Thursday, April 17, 2008

Letter to Oprah

I have written several times about issues and crimes against women that are occuring on the site sugardaddie.com. I have been in contact with numerous women who have started blogs to share info. This is not just a few random incidences.There is a system wide problem going on. Please look at the info that has been posted, and explore the links that i have added as well. http://mlissab.blogspot.com/Women are BEGGING to be heard and for this degradation, sexual harassment and various forms of abuse to be stopped. Again I implore you Oprah, please bring these problems out to the public. The power of your voice can speak for many.

No comments:

FINALLY ABLE TO ACCESS THIS ACCOUNT

 So many years ago i started this blog. I lost all of my log in info and access to the email linked to it. I have just now finally recovered...