Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A vacation HI to all

Hey ALL.. i have been on vacation for a week..  (its Melissa birthday) but will try to check messages and reply to my email tomorrow  (today was first day online so please give me a few days to catch up).. remember.. we want to get email addresses on these guys so i can send them a copy of the list all at once....i know it is tempting, but dont tell them they are on it or send them a copy too soon.. we want them to see each other on it as well as cause a ripple on SD membership cancellations..so they get the message that women are sick and tired of the behavior of this "dirty little boys club"...
i am off to the beach will think of all of you...lol.... i will add the new names as soon as i get back home this weekend..

No comments:

FINALLY ABLE TO ACCESS THIS ACCOUNT

 So many years ago i started this blog. I lost all of my log in info and access to the email linked to it. I have just now finally recovered...